Day 1: SAIGON – CAI BE – VINH LONG (65km)
This morning, meet your guide at the hotel lobby and then take an approximate 1 – hour to Ben Luc town where we drop our bikes. Cycling on to dirt dike along Vam Co river toward Tan Tru ferry. After the ferry, a panoramic view of rice paddies and dragon fruit farms. Stop at the local coffee shop where you can chat with the locals and enjoy the daily activities. Then, take a short ride to Tam Vu town. Pick up and transfer to My Tho city for lunch.
In the afternoon, will have another transfer to Vinh Kim Market for a nice ride under the shadow of orchards toward Cai Be town. Enjoy your first-night stay in here.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodations: Mekong Lodge Resort/ Deluxe
Day 2: CAI BE – VINH LONG – CAN THO (70km)
Start riding from our Resort on a small quiet path through Cai Be village. Stop over a wet local market and busy with your camera for bustling activities. Continue by cycle to catch a long cruising ferry to cross the upper part of the Mekong river. Upon arrival in Vinh Long, we will catch another ferry to the lower part. Then pedal among many locals before approaching to quieter road forward Tra On town for Lunch. After Lunch, peaceful shady pomelo concrete path till Can Tho bridge. Pick up and a short drive to Resort in Can Tho city.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Accommodations: Victoria Resort/ Deluxe
Day 3: CAN THO – SAI GON (25km)
Early this morning, enjoy a boat trip to the biggest floating market in Viet Nam Mekong Delta, Cai Rang floating market, where you’ll see many boats laden with fruits, vegetables jostling for trade. Sellers advertise their wares by tying their goods to a tall pole attached to their boat so that the buyers can see from a distance what is being sold. Boarding on a small dock nearby where we get our bikes for cycling along the narrow channel to see a peaceful life of locals passing by as you approach O Mon town where we finish our cycling trip. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant on the driving way back to Saigon.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Accommodation: Pick up Point.
- English-speaking biking guide
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary
- Food as specified in itinerary (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Transportation on land as specified in the itinerary (one bus/van to carry bikes & bikers)
- Good bike/helmet rental (If you bring your own bike, fee is deducted)
- Water, snacks, fresh fruits
- Cooled towel during cycling
- All entrance fees and boat trips
- First aid care and bike mechanical services provided
- Pick-up/drop-off service from and to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city & Rach Gia
What’s Not Included
- Travel insurance (it is recommended to have your own travel insurance)
- Personal expenses
- Halong Bay
Knowing Before You GoConsider bringing:
• Rain jacket
• Good shoes for walking and biking