Your tour guide and motorbike riders will meet you at the gate of Hoi An market for a very fascinating tour to discover Da Nang City, the third biggest city after Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh as well as the most important economical center of central’s Viet Nam. We first ride though Hoi An countryside in to rice fields where locals are working hardly every day to be sure that they shall have a good harvest. Continue to ride to My Khe beach for a photo stop. The beach is known as one of 29 beautiful beaches in the world where one of the first official American marine troop have arrived in 1965. There will be an interesting conversation about the natural instincts of langurs with our expert before having a stroll around Han market to buy some ingredients with our tour guide to prepare for a small cooking experience with local family in their home. After lunch, we shall ride to Son Tra peninsula, home of langurs, birds and many different species, is well known as “Monkey mountain” in Vietnam war by American soldiers. They have built the biggest “Radar System” which is called “The Indochina Eye”. The road up hill is quite rough but stunning observation with a stop to see langur family showed up in their territory. Continue to ride to the peak of the peninsula is called “Sun’s Peak”. You can also take picture the radar system but from a distance before our motor riders riding downhill to get back Da Nang city for another marvelous view from the highest Sky Bar of the city where you will enjoy local beer and chat with your guide in relaxing atmosphere. Ride back to Hoi An.
– Langurs need to be respected so that please stay quietly when you observe them and do not forget your camera for the moment that you see their natural activities.
– The Langurs, they live in wild environment so that they are sometime bashful with the effect of weather.
– English speaking guide, Entrance fees, Motorbikes, Helmets, local Riders, Insurance (please give us your full name when you book the tour).
– Lunch, water, 1 beer per person on rooftop bar.
– Your own expenses.
– The gratuity is highly appreciated for guide and riders
– Pick up and drop off point: Hoi An market’s entrance.
– Duration: 7:30AM – 6:30PM